and 1 categories
about soft linux on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Software : Linux
Contesting : Software Software : DSP Software : EME Software : Internet Linking Software : Linux
Software : Linux : Linux Distributions Software : Packet Software : Packet Cluster Software : RF Coverage Mapping Software : Radio Control Software : Satellite tracking Software : Time Software : Weather and FAX
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 8533 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 1964 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2792 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2282 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 3841 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links