Search Results for "soft linux"41 links - and 1 categories
- Free VHF/UHF/Microwave contest logging software for rovers and non-rovers - Runs under Linux, Windows, etc.
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 8373 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- An open source software defined receiver for Linux, Free DSP and Windows
[ Hits: 4617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 8836 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- PC-ATV is a program to generate testcards on your PC for tx over the ATV bands now with over 40 testcards from around the world. QRA and DTMF programs included.
[ Hits: 2023 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 4988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4327 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AI9NL - Harv's Hamshack Hack
- Harv's Hamshack Hack. A remaster of the KNOPPIX distro for Amateur Radio Operators (Hams) who have no prior experience with Linux. Provides a complete OS, software for hobby, web, and word tasks. All contained in an .iso file ready to burn to CD.
[ Hits: 4100 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7059 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 4960 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- BCD396T Manager
- Uniden BCD396T control and programming software written in tcl/tk for all linux/*nix systems. Should run on any system that has tcl/tk.
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- PetitTrack is a satellite tracker for the Sharp Zaurus SL-5x00 Linux PDAs. PetitTrack is based on the keplerian propagator algorithm used in kd2bd's Predict software.
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 2011 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Linux softwrae that besides displaying local time and GMT, it can display the current time in hundreds of major cities around the world by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29553 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
You can try similar termssoft linux linux soft sdr soft ham soft soft-tnc soft key mac soft soft mac soft irc soft sk 201 soft key for the cp 040 soft dm hrd 780 soft soft adi cw soft
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links