Search Results for "sound generate"10 links
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Player
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
[ Hits: 21354 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17970 | Votes: 355 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 7348 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The MGM Interface
- General purpose RTX-PC sound card Interface for MGM (Machine Generated Modulation)
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termssound generate i p sound ip sound net 4 mhz sound sound op sound dx 27.555 usb sound ip-sound ip sound sound gen psk sound i sound gsm sound ssb sound sound tap
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links