Search Results for "sound"312 links - and 3 categories
- 13AT213 Martin
- Online QSL gallery & 11m recordings/ sounds. Various Pictures, Activation reports
[ Hits: 2785 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- HAM gallery
- Ham radio pictures, qsl and sounds archive by K8CX
[ Hits: 10919 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club (GBARC)
- Located in the Owen Sound,Ontario area. Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of the month except for summer.
[ Hits: 881 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- How to sound like a lid
- How to sound like a LID! K4LYP's scanner nuts page.
[ Hits: 1950 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.72 ]
- Pile Up Sounds
- Morse Pilup Audio tapes available also in Real Audio format.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 8993 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Tigertronics, Inc.
- Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 5841 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Heil Sound
- Microphones, headsets and accessories
[ Hits: 2042 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8735 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Setting audio on Yaesu FT-2000
- Yaesu FT-2000 Audio Settings -
How to make the FT-2000 sound clear and clean by LA5MDA
[ Hits: 4474 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4020 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 61069 | Votes: 1656 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Cluster Blaster
- Multichannel, continental code receiver for Sound Blaster cards by HA5DM
[ Hits: 4107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- PED CW PileUp Trainer
- PED is a CW pileup trainer written by MasIII. It is a free software. It requires DOS and SoundBlaster compatible sound source.
[ Hits: 3139 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16922 | Votes: 848 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- SV1AIZ BBS
- A program for running your own BBS without a tnc, using your sound card or any other way with AGWPE.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
[ Hits: 18369 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- BTL Blaster TeLetype
- High performance RTTY reception and transmission software, need a Sound Blaster compatible sound card.
[ Hits: 8812 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- by N7CXI, runs in Windows 95 and need sound card to receive and transmit.
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 48011 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7813 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18660 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
You can try similar terms4 mhz sound sound op sound gsm sound sound gen ip sound net sound tap ip sound ip sound v 0.57a mr big sound ip-sound i sound dx 27.555 usb sound wav sound i p sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links