Test Equipment Depot
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix,and more ..Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer
s, Network Analyzer
s, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and more
AST Global Electronics
- New and Pre-Owned Agilent, Avcom, Fluke, Hewlett Packard, Instek, Iwatsu, Leader, LeCroy, Tektronix, etc. Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer
s, Network Analyzer
s, Power Supplies, Video Test Equipment, Generators, Meters and tons more
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer
for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer
scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum
of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
- Accurate spectrum analyzer
in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer
made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer
readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
SIGVIEW spectrum analyzer
- Complete real time signal analysis software with wide range of powerful FFT spectral analysis tools, statistics functions and comprehensive visualization system.
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer
. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.