Search Results for "station set up"29 links
Antennas : Portable
- HF Field Day Antenna Ideas
- Have you ever thought of setting up a portable HF station for an activity ?
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- KARC Tuner Project BOM
- Martin's (KH6MB) tuner design, with carbon fiber poles and fine cooper clad wire for antennas simplifies station setup and produces excellent results from beach front sites. Much better results with much less effort.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The K4JA Contesting Station
- A now qrt station with a lot of picture and station setup documentation
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Off The Back Of The Beam
- The journey of K5EXX through Amateur Radio. Interested in contesting, station setup, and more
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Chronicaling moving to Uganda, East Africa, securing an amateur radio license, setting up a station, and operating from this rare country.
Amateur Radio in Uganda
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Safe Mobile Operations
- Safety suggestions on operating and setting up amateur radio mobile station.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NX7U Gilbert AZ
- Mobile station setup from arizona
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PC4U HF/VHF Mobile amateur station
- Describes the author's mobile HF and VHF station setup. PC4U (Mobile) Ham Station HF/V/UHF or via EchoLink PC4U-L
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RV Notes
- Setting up an amateur radio station into a Recreational Vehicle by K0BG
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 How To Guide
- About PSK31, Station Setup, Operation, and Frequencies
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Setting Up a Packet Radio Station
- This page will list topics that discuss how to setup a packet radio station.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA5TB - QRP Outdoor Setup
- AA5TB portable station for 30 meter QRP operations
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting started on RTTY
- A complete guide from the station setup, rtty software customization, tips on tuning rtty signals and setting the proper audio level and filters by Andrew G8GNI M5AEX
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SV5BYR Remote HF station setup
- Remote HF - VHF - UHF radio station using TS-2000 and remoterig devices
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K7RLD Remote Ham Operation
- Detailed instructions on how to setup a remote station based on a Icom 706MK2G using Ham Radio Deluxe as remote control and skype for audio, even how to correctly setup Wake On Lan
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 817 897 Remote control
- How to setup a Remote control ham radio station with Yaesu FT-8x7 radios via LAN or via internet.
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 5587 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Solar Powered Ham Radio
- Information about setting up a Solar Powered Ham Radio Station.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 9.19 ]
- AI7R Solar Power Page
- Solar power setup by ham radio station AI7R
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Narrow Band-Pass filter for HF
- Band-pass filters can be critical components in
competitive stations. This setup may help
put your station on the map.
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4886 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The Radio in a Box
- A Portable 100 watt radio station setup composed by a 706MKII transceiver, Z-100 antenna tuner and power supply by N1GY
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC RF-Exposure Regulations - Station Evaluation
- Statio evaluation guidelines and rules for correct antenna setup
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
station set up
You can try similar terms9.55 mhz station my station where is that station station qrp rm station 550 wx station station set up station 12.160 vhf station station station 19 station id station-id station a station ground
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links