swr meter for 2 meter20 links
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4448 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 10 meter wonderbar antenna
- 10 Meter WonderBar Antenna, present an SWR 1:1 over entire band, great DX, rotateable by hand, 8 ft long - build for about $20
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A home made vertical polarized moxon antenna for 144 MHz, includes dimensions, antenna pattern, SWR and antenna gain plots by WB5CXC
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6947 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4755 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 5643 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9176 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- N2PK SWR Meter
- HF Forward Power & Return Loss (SWR) Meter
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- WiFi SWR meter
- An home made SWR meter for 2.4 GHz
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 6 meter bea on 10 meter ht 1.25 meter 2 meter amp ts 50 11 meter ssb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links