Search Results for "tak antenna"27 links
- HB9EDL Tak Tenna and Yagi Antenna
- Home made tak tenna and yagi antenna pictures in italian by HB9EDL
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.38 ]
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4321 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K7HC Mega HexBeam
- Pictures taken during the construction of a Hexbeam antenna for 30 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 6984 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 70487 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- 40 Meter TAK- tenna home made
- Bill's HomeBrewed 40 Meter TAK-tenna or TAK Antenna
[ Hits: 3955 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 2784 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4354 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80 Meter Pizza Pan Antenna
- This is a resonant, half-wave, vertical antenna. It takes up little space in the back yard, was designed for operation on a single frequency 80 meter PSK net, and is reasonably inexpensive to construct by Chuck Hines, K6QKL
[ Hits: 3300 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles
- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth
[ Hits: 5380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8490 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3089 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Off-Center-Fed Dipole
- A Broadband, Multiband Antenna taken from QST, Aug 1990. OCF Dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 1674 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The W2PM Mini Diamond Receiving Flag
- This description is taken from the Pete's W2PM posting into Topband reflector.
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Tuner Basics
- This website is about amateur radio station G8NQN and its operator Martin Bancroft, lots of interesting stuff about me and ham radio with many technical pages, the technical pages are being added to all the time, there are many project here for you to build, and also pages relating to taking the RAE.
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pickup truck stake pocket antenna mount by geotool
[ Hits: 2093 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Breedlove Mounts
- Solid brass swivel ball mounts for CB or Ham radio antennas. Stake pocket brackets for pick-up trucks. New design, two minutes to install. Quick disconnect couplings and mounts, solid brass.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3466 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5529 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna rv antenna antenna 70 mhz antenna end-fed antenna 80m x antenna 300 ohm antenna gps antenna hf antenna dk3 antenna cb antenna antenna vhf sdr antenna elf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links