Search Results for "tape antenna"17 links
- A simple 2 meter antenna
- A simple center-fed dipole made just with a thin-wall PVC pipe, aluminum tape, and RG-8X coax
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF sleeve dipole antenna
- An off-center-fed sleeve dipole, made of CPVC and aluminum foil tape by KV5R
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 7060 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Tape Measure Dipole
- A dipole antenna using two measuring tapes.
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF 2-Meter Sleeve Dipole Antenna
- A 144 MHz dipole antenna made from coax, PVC pipe, and aluminum foil tape
[ Hits: 2475 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- WB2HOL Foxhunting beam
- Building the WB2HOL foxhunting beam antenna
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- M0RUN portable 2 m antenna
- Cheap and light portable 2m Yagi
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 7db tape measure yagi beam for RDF
- A 3 element yagi beam antenna made with a tape measure. This design exhibits a very clean pattern and is perfect for RDF use.
[ Hits: 3734 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Tape Measure VHF antenna
- A cheap and easy to build tape measure antenna suitable for RDF or any portable operation use.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tape Measure Antenna
- A tape measure beam antenna, optimized for fox hunting with a 7.3 dBd gain
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tape Measure Yagi antenna
- Constructing a tape measure Yagi antenna for hidden transmitter hunting or fox-hunting
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tape Measure antenna for RDF
- An RDF optimized version of popular tape measure antenna
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi
- A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termstape antenna antenna tape tape and antenna tape measure antenna alarm tape antenna copper tape antenna antenna made from tape m steel tape antenna for 70 cm tape tape recorders alarm tape copper tape tape measure measure tape tape measuer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links