Search Results for "time to create"6 links
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This site was created to bring products to the QRP community that are useful, inexpensive and sometimes hard to find
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC Call
- FCC_Call is a program that allows you to create a database from the FCC license records and to look-up the FCC records by call, name or city.
It requires TRX-Manager or VB5 runtime installed.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Macintosh shareware, contains the full pool of questions for each of the five exams, and creates sample tests that will vary each time you take them and it will grade your exam.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- RadioTelephone Tutor
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]