Search Results for "tnc aprs"12 links
- Mobilinkd TNC
- Mobilinkd Bluetooth APRS TNC. With your radio, your Android phone and this TNC, you have everything you need to get started with APRS.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- APRS in your pocket
- For a lightweight portable station, all you need is a handheld transceiver, a tiny packet TNC, and an Android smartphone.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
[ Hits: 25726 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an APRS format. Windows .net application
[ Hits: 2450 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 15721 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AFSK TNC with Arduino
- Cheap AFSK TNC, APRS for everyone with arduino, BeRTOS and a STM32F100 chip by OM5AMX
[ Hits: 1841 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Raspberry Pi ISS iGate
- This project is an APRS iGate for digipeater aboard the ISS. As the ISS pass over the iGate location, the TNC decoded the audio tones and creates data packets the Raspberry Pi can receive.
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsaprs aprs ce win 98 aprs tnc aprs aprs usa aprs fi aprs for mac cb aprs aprs tnc dmr to aprs aprs shy wy aprs wav aprs ppc mac aprs win-aprs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links