about tnc aprs on dxzone.com
Software : APRS
Software : Linux Software : Macintosh
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
[ Hits: 22869 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- D-PRS converts these position reports from remote D-STAR radios to an APRS format. Windows .net application
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- D-PRS is GPS for ham radio. Includes DStarTNC2, javAPRSSrvr, DStarInterface, and TNC-X.
D-PRS is the act of converting Icom GPS information generated by Icom D-STAR radios in GPS mode into TNC2 fomatted APRS strings.
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links