about tone code on dxzone.com
Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Antennas : Military Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio Operating Modes : DSP Operating Modes : MFSK Operating Modes : Morse code Operating Modes : Morse code : Learning Morse Code Operating Modes : Weak Signal Software : Decoders
Software : Morse Code Decoders
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 5906 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WinTone DTMF Decoder
- WinTone v2.02 id a windows DTMF Decoder
[ Hits: 4159 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Software : Morse Code Training Software : Utilities Technical Reference : Homebrew
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 18616 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 36210 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Technical Reference : Keyers
- CTCSS DTMF Tone Decoder and Encoder
- CTCSS Decoder and Encoder, DTMF Decoder projects
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Improved PL Tone encoder
- N1HFX project to improve PL tone encoder providing a more stable frequency
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Repeater
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links