Search Results for "tone code"30 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- Pipo Communications
- The highest-quality and most reliable Dual-Tone Multi frequency encoders.
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3655 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- NorComm Data Signaling
- Sequential Decoders, DTMF, voice encryption, notch filters and band pass filters, single tone burst decoders.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Domino is the name given by the developers to a family of IFK coded coherent phase single tone MFSK keyed modes, using sequential tone-pairs in two alternate fields arranged as orthogonal but interleaved tone sets.
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to MFSK and the MFSK16
- A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Morse code ringtone generator
- This page converts text into a morse code ringtone playable on most mobile phones.
[ Hits: 5632 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM0SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 3836 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- An MFSKMulti-Frequency Shift keying DX Mode. A new weak signal DX mode for Radio Amateurs, employing M-ary FSK, phase continous tones and convolutional coded FEC.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6834 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 21168 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- CW Decoder
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
[ Hits: 41724 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- MorseGen v1.2
- MorseGen converts text into a WAVE file of Morse code. The Tone and Speed are adjustable and the WAVE file can be repeated at a pre-set interval allowing it to be used as a CW Ident for amateur radio applications which require it.
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- CW Trainer
- Free windows morse code training program developed using the Koch method. Sends words simulating real morse code transmission, with QSB and QRM, allow change speed tone and many other settings.
[ Hits: 3568 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- DTMF encoder
- Generates dial tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of DTMF tones.
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CTCSS DTMF Tone Decoder and Encoder
- CTCSS Decoder and Encoder, DTMF Decoder projects
[ Hits: 1432 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 3045 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 2119 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termstone code mr350r tone code morce code tone over tone tone pl-tone any tone 588 2 tone pl tone kit 2 tone gen pl tone 123 hz win tone 5 tone 88.5 tone pl tone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links