transverter49 links - and 2 categories
- IZ7ATH Projects
- Antennas, Keyer, amplifier, transverter, baluns
[ Hits: 23179 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- The G8TTI homebrews
- Home made transverters blockschematics two metre HB9CV, 144MHz SSB Transceiver
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Transverters, amplifiers and low noise preamplifiers
[ Hits: 5129 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7734 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 5169 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- JWM Engineering Group
- Top quality Microwave Phase Locked oscillators for DB6NT, DEMI and homebrew microwave transverters, and other support products.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12535 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 222 MHz Transverter for the FT-817
- As seen in January 2003 QST
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 78529 | Votes: 1158 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Television channel 11 interference.
- Solving interference from television channel 11 on 144MHz transverters by Chris Cox, NĜUK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50 MHz Transverter idea
- Complete 144/50 MHz transverter with GaAs Fet LNA and 400 mW out. No printed circuit board. Schematics and images by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9422 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.
[ Hits: 4688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9cm transverter
- Designed for portable operation, it runs on 12v, and has an OCXO-based local oscillator.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF to 2 meters transverter
- F5RDH project of a transverter, that can receive input in HF and convert output to 144 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 2272 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50MHz-Transverter 10m/6m from DK7ZB
- This transverter was built in 1994, a discription in three parts (german language) for DOWNLOAD as PDF-files. Circuit, printed-boards and layouts in the files
[ Hits: 6923 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- TenTec 1208CY 10 .. 50 MHz Transverter
- A well-known transverter modified for 10 MHz IF (for Softrock interface use) by DF9CY
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- C Band Transverter
- C Band Transverter for 5668 - 434MHz
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A single board no tuning 23 cm transverter
- This transverter uses bandpass filtering with printed hair-pin filters. By KK7B
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A no-tune transverter for 2304 Mhz
- By Jim Davey WA8NLC
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar terms220 mhz transverter lb3 transverter 2m to hf transverter transverter 50 mhz 4m transverter transverter 6m aa3 transverter 6m 144 430 transverter hf to vhf transverter mf transverter transverter 6m transverter transverter 4m 220 transverter 144 mhz transverter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links