6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
California Tube Laboratory
- CTL designs and manufactures a wide range of high-power pulse and CW magnetrons, and provides cost-effective magnetron rebuild services for commercial, industrial and defense users.
HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tubedesigned for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3122 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
3-500Z Amplifier Projectupdated
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for tube design