Search Results for "uhf design"41 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13509 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- 3 Element cubic quad for UHF
- Article in spanish with design and descriptio of a 3 elements cubic antenna for UHF
[ Hits: 4134 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 35391 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- VHF-UHF Portable Yagi-Uda
- VHF-UHF portable Yagi-Uda antenna design
and construction notes by XE1MEX
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UHF Yagi for AO-40
- Based on DL6UW Yagi antenna's design-formula
The forward gain is 13.6 dBi (about 11.5 dBd) and it's pretty small, about 1,5 m in length
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Build your first dipole
- The dipole antenna is an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made for VHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
[ Hits: 14350 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 141271 | Votes: 947 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- VHF/UHF Folded Diplole
- This is a two element colinear design for vertically polarized radiation. It may be constructed for use on either 2m or 70cm
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sidemount VHF/UHF Antenna
- This antenna is designed to be mounted off the side of a tower. Works on 136-153 Mhz range but also on 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7498 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Amplitec linear amplifiers
- HF VHF UHF amplifiers, designed by hams for hams, and morse keys manufacturer
[ Hits: 8788 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world's leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3143 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KMA Antennas
- KMA Antennas specializes in HF - VHF - UHF Log Periodic Antennas, unique antennas for the Six Meter band and custom antenna designs.
[ Hits: 5970 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 7402 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsrf design design qsl design uhf design web design cgi design wif design pcb design rf-amp-design lc design rf amp design vhf log design web-design rep design ham design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links