Search Results for "used 6 meter"16 links
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 6529 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A multiband indoor loop antenna
- An indoor antenna that works form 20 to 10 meters bands. A transmitting loop antenna that could be used for casual contacts and local rag chews by KH6JRM
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project by YU1QT
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2831 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4208 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Delta RX antenna used at FO0AAA
- Delta 160-meter receiving antenna used at FO0AAA
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
[ Hits: 6977 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1736 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10754 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 21097 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- R.F. Current Meter
- This R.F. current meter was developed to assist in measuring line currents in balance feed lines as used in the All Band HF Antenna.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
used 6 meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 220 meter 17 meter 6 meter 11 meter mod used 6 meter gas meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links