Search Results for "v yagi"248 links
Antennas : 15M
- PV6 Yagi antenna
- 6 elements yagi beam for 15 meters band, by T73M
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 7038 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13554 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 13943 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4507 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- BVO70 Yagis by DJ9BV
- The latest and best yagi beams for 432MHz tested and optimized with NEC
[ Hits: 7268 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Folded Dipoles for VHF/UHF Yagis
- Make your own VHF/UHF folded dipoles from aluminium tubing. Learn tips for folding yagi, softening the tubing, bending jig and make all waterproofing
[ Hits: 43117 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28250 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- Cutting Jig for VHF/UHF yagi elements
- If you want a top-performance VHF/UHF Long Yagi, you will probably have to build it yourself.
[ Hits: 18291 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- VHF/UHF Long Yagi Workshop
- Yagi plans and notes for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm
[ Hits: 33635 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Cheap VHF/UHF Antennas
- Cheap Yagi Antennas for VHF/UHF
[ Hits: 97779 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1488 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Yagi-Uda antennas
- A Yagi-Uda antenna is familiar as the commonest kind of terrestrial TV antenna to be found on the rooftops of houses
[ Hits: 14073 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Mosley Electronics
- Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well as other single and multi-frequency configurations to meet specific requirements.
[ Hits: 22130 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Giovannini Elettromeccanica
- Quad, Yagi for low bands. Specialist in antennas, supports and moving of medium-large sized radio antennas, professional rotators, masts, towers, and accessories.
[ Hits: 7802 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Cushcraft Amateur Radio and commercial antennas HF and VHF vertical and yagi antennas owned by MFJ.
[ Hits: 25891 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- GB Antennas and towers
- HF VHF/UHF yagi and quad antennas, towers and headphones manufactured in holland
[ Hits: 8686 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Low weight Titanium Verticals, Log-Periodics, Yagi antennas, Quads, towers and antenna accessories by Titanex
[ Hits: 19568 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Custom Metalworks
- Custom Metalworks - Tower and Antenna Installation, Removal and Repair. Specialists in the Installation of Rotating Tower Systems, Large Yagi Antennas and Arrays.
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7512 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3937 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 73365 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5587 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14467 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]