50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
K5DDJ's 10 Meter Beacon
- Operating 24/7 on 28.2485 Mhz transmitting 500mw into a 1/4 wave GP vertical antenna. Location is in San Antonio, Texas
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon on 28.259 mhz. 15 W into 1/2 wave
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.