Search Results for "vertical 25"9 links
- The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Build your own 20m vertical
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 26671 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- DXpedition Antennas for salt water locations
- Which is better a 20m antenna for an island DXpedition: Yagi at 25', or a vertical or two on the beach?
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4463 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 15 Meters
- Building a vertical antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5RTX Beacon
- 10 Meter Beacon on 28.259 mhz. 15 W into 1/2 wave
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sandpiper Aerial Technology LTD
- Sandpiper has been designing and manufacturing aerials for over 25 years. Offer HF Dipoles and verticals, VHF UHF Yagi, collinears and other beam antennas, elical antennas,quagi,moxon, and portable antennas, tripods mounts and fiberglass poles
[ Hits: 1717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comet CHA250B Review
- An interesting article by K3DAV comparing the COMET CHA250B to other HF multiband vertical antennas
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]