Search Results for "vertical length"16 links
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 12073 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6100 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17920 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- An Inexpensive Vertical Antenna for 2m
- This antenna is constructed from RG58 coax and a length of 1.5 m PVC pipe
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 40632 | Votes: 158 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radial System Design
- Are the lengths of antenna radials related to the height of a vertical? By N6LF
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3054 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Five eighths wavelength vertical antenna
- The basics of a five eigths wavelength vertical antenna, a form of RF antenna widely used for mobile radio communications applications
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balloon-supported verticals
- Using balloons to raise lengths of wire can be great fun - as well as making it possible to work the DX on 136 kHz from small gardens.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF 5/8wave vertical antennas
- By Guy, de ON6MU, At VHF, both the 1/4-wavelength monopole and the 5/8-wavelength monopole antennas are widely used.
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40m vertical antenna
- A simple quarter-wave length vertical for 40m band using a 12 m spiderpole
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]