SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong KongPriority listing
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for vhf receiver