Search Results for "voip"14 links - and 1 categories
- VoIP SKYWARN/Hurricane Net
- Kevin KD5WX maintains this site daily and are called by the NHC to activate the net, concurrent with the HF watch nets. Activated during Hurricane season only.
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KRG Kidderminster Repeater Group
- A non-profit organisation responsible for the maintenance of the GB3KD 144MHz VOIP Repeater, and KidderLink simplex gateway, plus the KIDDER packet radio node and GB7PZT bulletin board system.
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8DIG Central Ohio Digital Interconnect Group
- Group of dedicated amateur radio enthusiasts who want to further digital modes of communication in the central Ohio area. We have been active in packet, APRS, VOIP and are now proud to provide D-Star digital voice and data connectivity.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Del City Amateur Radio Club
- Amateur Club using VoIP from Del City, Oklahoma
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VOIP applications and Ham Radio
- The future of two way radio is digital.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- KC5ORO Echolink Internet Linking System
- Echolink is software that allows amateur operators to communicate via the internet. It works by VoIP or Voice over IP technology
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at 2400 bit/s and below. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio and VOIP trunking.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Speak Freely
- Free Internet telephone originally written in 1991 by John Walker, mostly a voip software
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3122 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16748 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15247 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.75 ]
You can try similar termsvoip voip cb cw voip voip android voip cb radios hf connection voip cell phone voip
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links