Search Results for "w code"414 links - and 3 categories
- 19 AT 318 Home page
- Radiocodes, Prefix's, IOTA, Frequency's, Hot links and a lot more.
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DTMF, RF, decoders receivers and accessories icluding computer interface boards, frequency counters, tone decoders, spectrum sweeper and nearfield receivers
[ Hits: 3578 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 18141 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.32 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 200 Morse Code QSO`s by Les Johnstone, GM¤SOZ
- These are 200 Morse Code QSO`s which might typically be heard on the HF bands.
[ Hits: 3755 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Morse Code Teaching Machine
- morse code machine to learn cw transmission
[ Hits: 7741 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- JWO SERVICES
- "Amateur radio publications & Accessories; shortwave listener publications, code keys, etc. All at a discount."
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Success Easy CW Tapes
- Sells training tapes for Morse code that use hypnosis to speed learning.
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Spy Centre
- All about Spy Numbers Stations, which send coded messages to agents. Includes schedules and frequencies of stations.
[ Hits: 6763 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 1924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17376 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Super Morse
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
[ Hits: 34343 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Code Quick
- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
[ Hits: 44634 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 73861 | Votes: 262 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 22214 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.32 ]
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
[ Hits: 4344 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Morse Code
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 16026 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4570 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Dmorse & WDmorse
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
[ Hits: 26186 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15631 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22288 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17546 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Ipmulse Systems
- Impulse Systems offers several innovating products: F6FBB Language Editor and WinPack CoDec
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29342 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- MScan Meteo
- The revolutionary program, combining the ability to decode FAX, NAVTEX and RTTY signals, make VOICE recordings and view GRIB files in a single program!
[ Hits: 7867 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
You can try similar termsdx code p code more code pic code code 300 code 1 code 69 10 code s code code code app w code code 300-32 dx-code cw code
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links