Search Results for "weather satellite"32 links - and 1 categories
- QFH antenna for weather satellite band
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable
[ Hits: 3881 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 35107 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Real Time Satellite tracking
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
[ Hits: 29766 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Werkgroep Kunstmanen
- A Dutch website dedicated to weather satellite reception with many documents related to antennas, software and techniques on receiving signals from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
[ Hits: 2015 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- WeatherExperts.Com, the premier online store for weather stations, instruments, anemometers, barometers, accesories, and satellite pictures. Excellent prices!
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Amateur TV, Satellite TV Equipment, Broadband Via Satellite, Weather Monitoring
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Predict the tracks of weather satellites both as paths above the earth, and as images produced by these satellites when scanning the ground.
[ Hits: 10696 | Votes: 260 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Integrated weather satellite recorder, decoder, image viewer, and editor. Connect a 137-138MHz FM receiver to your soundcard to get images directly from weather satellites
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- David Taylor Satellite tools
- Collection of Satellite and Audio tools.
Weather and satellite software and utilities
[ Hits: 4543 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29749 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Satellite weather decoding software, designed for those weather monitors who use their ICOM R7000, ICOM R7100 or AOR 3000A
[ Hits: 4629 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- WXtoImg is a freeware advanced APT (NOAA, Meteor) and WEFAX (GOES, Meteosat) weather satellite decoding program for Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
[ Hits: 5541 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 4827 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]
You can try similar termsweather satellite weather-satellite satellite weather antenna for weather satellite weather satellite recive weather satellite indoor weather satellite receiver weather satellite antenn weather satellite reciever weather hf weather fax sdr weather weather fax weather and fax weather sat
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links