A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
- Formed in 1987, serve the west part of Cambridgeshire that straddles the valley of the river Great Ouse and was the old county of Huntingdonshire. This includes the market towns of Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives and Ramsey.
Western Amateur Radio Association
- The Western Amateur Radio Association, founded in 1978, is a Ham radio club based in Fullerton, California. The club supports and participates in many activities, including Field Day, transmitter hunting, microwave, satellite, and APRS, to name a few.
K4BRC Bradenton Ham Radio Club
- Bradenton Amateur Radio Club in Manatee County, West-Central Florida. The Bradenton ARC is one of only two Special Service Clubs of the ARRL, in Manatee County, dedicated to the advancement of Amateur Radio in the community
- Since the beginning when a small group of Hams met to form a club in the southwest corner of Dallas County, it has always been known as SWDCARC or by it's full name, Southwest Dallas County Amateur Radio Club.
[ Hits: 352 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
W5AUM Brenham Amateur Radio Club
- We are located in Brenham, TX, which is about 70 miles northwest of Houston, TX. We currently have about 34 members in our club.
6-Meter Ham Frequencies
- Alan Muir, VE7BEU, on behalf of the Westcoast Amateur Radio Association,(Victoria) is assembling and submitting the 6-meter Repeater pairs in use to the BC Amateur Radio Coordination Council.