Search Results for "win link"32 links
Antennas : Theory : Wind Load
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4399 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The Helical Windom Antenna
- A marriage of the windom and slinky antennasm, article by NC4TC
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K9WED / AAR5VE
- Rick gryder's ham radio page is the page showing equipment and links to sites in amateur radio, as well as my interest in lighthouses and the sea.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Twin Cities Radio & Electronics Club Australia
- An informative site with information about our Australian Ham Radio & Electronics Clubs activities - and other interesting items such as links, photos, emergency service exercises and other Amateur Radio related news items
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SPRARC Windsor Ontario Canada
- VE3WRC Sun Parlour Retirees Amateur Radio Club in Windsor Ontario Canada, swap shop, informative links,and much more
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Twin City DX Association
- Minnesota's DX Connection
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Twin City FM Club
- Largest general-purpose ham radio club in Twin Cities. Three repeaters, fully equipped two position HF club station, contesting, field day, and more.
[ Hits: 1895 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 4838 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Position-Report APRS maps
- APRS-Webserver, that presents aprs-data and maps for free using Google Maps api.
The position data is imported from aprs.org, winlink.org and echolink.org. The map data are partially commercial and free. This server is for amateur radio purposes only.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Maunder's Butterfly Diagram
- How to understand when a new solar cycle starts.
At the beginning of a new solar cycle, sunspots tend to form at high latitudes, but as the cycle reaches a maximum the spots form at lower latitudes.
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- link7 is a Windows 9X program to download/upload data from/to the Kenwood TH-D7.
[ Hits: 440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 2299 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- G3ZCZ Software for Amateur Radio
- Lan-Link and Lan-Link for Windows. Other software by G3ZCZ. Some of G3ZCZ's conference papers on amateur radio, and AMSAT editorials
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- LAN-LINK for windows
- Smart multi-mode controller software, contest, logging, APRS, and PSK31 via Sound card.
[ Hits: 4835 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 58621 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 5508 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 1901 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
[ Hits: 2550 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ionospheric Simulator
- This program simulates a HF link, using sound card and WIN95 by Michael Keller, DL6iAK
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]