Multiband wire antennas and ATUspop
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
Feeding an End-Fed Antennapop
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
Comparison of two windomantennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.