Search Results for "wire antenna 160"18 links
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 10642 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 85030 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6074 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5679 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 160 meters long wire antenna
- The Ladder-line Twin-lead Marconi Antenna system for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4650 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 160m Delta Loop Antenna
- A large delta loop wire antenna for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 4537 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Marconi Antenna for 160m
- A 100Ft wire antenna for the top meter band by ON8IM
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 Meter Ground Plane
- The 160 meter ground plane is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoints / tiepoints use PVC pipe T-sections Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7177 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43619 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build an Inverted Vee Antenna
- Notes on how to build an inverted V wire antenna with lenghts for all HF bands from 160 mtrs to 10 mtrs by KD5OM
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]