Search Results for "wire beam 80"5 links
- A Wire Beam Design for 80 meters
- by Dave Robbins, KY1H
[ Hits: 3494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CN2WW 80m wire-beam
- Description of the 80m antenna used at CN2WW in the ARRL-DX CW 2007
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8598 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6359 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]