Search Results for "wire dipole antenna"53 links
Antennas : 40M
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3577 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3027 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3731 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband Open Wire Antennas
- Why Multi-band Dipoles Need HEAVY Open Wire Line
by Tom, K1JJ
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1867 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19875 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8610 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9563 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3226 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10061 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3115 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Cebik antennas and limited space dipoles
- An analysis of the cebik dipole and other small limited space dipoles fed with open wire ladder line.
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]