Search Results for "yaesu radio control"25 links
- VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
[ Hits: 40926 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- W4RT Electronics
- DSP for FT-817, the Antenna BOSS Motorized Antenna Controller for Yaesu Radios, Speech Compressor and more
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The BetterRF Company
- Dedicated to providing superior products to the Amateur community.
screwdriver Control, Icom 7000 and IC 706 tune control, voice and cw keyers for Icom Radios, yaesu tune control.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2VZ Automatic Screwdriver Antenna Controller
- Turbo Tuner TM Fully automatic screwdriver antenna controller for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios. Fully plug and play with Tarheel antennas and High Sierra and Hi-Q.
[ Hits: 4322 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2039 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 817 897 Remote control
- Remote control of Yaesu FT-8x7 radios via lan or via internet by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8086 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Quick Guide to Operating the Yaesu 857D
- This Quick Guide to Operating the Yaesu 857-D, through a series of five graduated exercises,
introduces operating the radio, its controls, and builds up confidence with the rig.
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- FTBVR5K VR-5000 Radio control
- Memory management programming software for the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver
[ Hits: 3435 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16476 | Votes: 442 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 59532 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 81898 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- CTR-Remote is an enhanced version of CTR817 (a Pocket PC radio control program for the Yaesu FT-817). The program has been completely re-written using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and now supports a wider range of radios, Bluetooth® wireless technology and/or TCP/IP and Wi-Fi radio control, ADIF log import and export format, custom frequency lists, DX Cluster monitoring, callsign lookup, and enhanced scanning options.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 16835 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 70688 | Votes: 1052 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 36016 | Votes: 85 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- FT100 XE2NLM
- Another radio control softwrare for the Yaesu FT 100 by Federico Batarse, XE2NLM
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Shortwave Log (SWLog)
- Shortwave Log, SWLog is a comprehensive logging and radio control program. While designed for shortwave and mediumwave listening, the program is quite adept when listening to longwave, utility, or amateur radio. Support Icom Drake TenTec Yaesu JRC and lowe receivers.
[ Hits: 4852 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 Arduino Controlled Beacon
- An example of how to control a Yaesu FT-817 with an Arduino to make a multi-band CW beacon.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]