- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 6939 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13233 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 5902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
The KJ5VW 20 Meter Mini Yagi
- 2 element mini-yagi that weight less then 15 pounds, cost less than $30 dollars, can be disassembled into four-foot lengths by Gary R. Hanson, KJ5VW
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 38943 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia