Search Results for "yagi 28mhz"6 links
- 5el 28MHz OWA Yagi
- 28-29MHz with an SWR less than 1:1.1 and good performance
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Dual Band Yagi 28Mhz and 50Mhz
- NO Traps or coils, NO matching required. Direct 50 Ohm feed. Easy to build and nothing else like it! Enjoy 50/28 with one feedline to a dual band high gain Yagi by G0KSC
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]