Search Results for "yagi tri band"20 links - and 1 categories
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4874 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5778 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF Yagi for 6 m 4 m and 2 m
- Triband DK7ZB VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with a single feedpoint
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 15 20m Open Sleeve Dipole
- Based on a simple project based on a 2 elements Yagi for 20m band, and then becomed a triband yagi with a open-sleeve feed system
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8948 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14214 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3452 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Raising a Yagi Onto a Guyed Tower
- VE3VN describe in this article how to raise a tri-band yagi antenna onto a DMX-52 tower with pictures and schemas that cover the whole raising process.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Triband VHF Yagi antenna
- A triband VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with one feed-point by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Projects and Info Center
- Antenna projects and info center by KP4AO, including The Optimized Wideband Antenna (OWA) Yagi and Skyhawk, a state-of-the-art trapless tribander
[ Hits: 5175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39901 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- ECO Asay 3 elements yagi manual
- schematic Manual of the 3 element yagi antenna by ECO antenne
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- X7 Cushcraft at E73m
- Cushcraft X7 antenna design is based on Log periodic-Yagi and has real advantage over conventional multiband trapped tribanders.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
yagi tri band
You can try similar terms3 el 3 band yagi yagi air band 3 band hf yagi yagi 2 band yagi tri band tri band yagi band iii yagi 5 band yagi 3 ele 3 band hf yagi ant 30m band yagi fre band yagi yagi band 2 vhf band 2 yagi yagi 40m band 6m band yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links