Search Results for "yagi tri band"20 links - and 1 categories
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4880 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5798 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF Yagi for 6 m 4 m and 2 m
- Triband DK7ZB VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with a single feedpoint
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 144 Mhz crossed Yagi
- An homebrew crossed Yagi antenna for two meters band based on DK72B design with pictures, detailed description and tricks by Barry Zarucki M0DGQ
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 15 20m Open Sleeve Dipole
- Based on a simple project based on a 2 elements Yagi for 20m band, and then becomed a triband yagi with a open-sleeve feed system
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8956 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14234 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3457 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Raising a Yagi Onto a Guyed Tower
- VE3VN describe in this article how to raise a tri-band yagi antenna onto a DMX-52 tower with pictures and schemas that cover the whole raising process.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Triband VHF Yagi antenna
- A triband VHF Yagi antenna for 6 m, 4 m and 2 m with one feed-point by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 1497 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Projects and Info Center
- Antenna projects and info center by KP4AO, including The Optimized Wideband Antenna (OWA) Yagi and Skyhawk, a state-of-the-art trapless tribander
[ Hits: 5175 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GB Antennas and Towers
- Dutch Antenna and Tower Manufacturers from Slimline Square Triangular Round Towers.
Antennas production include Yagi Monoband/Dipole/HF Quad /50MHz and 70MHz Yagi-Quad, VHF-UHF yagi-Quad and Comby antennas VHF/UHF/SHF
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39918 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Located in France, DXBeam designs and manufactures a range of monoband, dual band and triband antennas, rotary dipoles, Moxons and Yagis
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- ECO Asay 3 elements yagi manual
- schematic Manual of the 3 element yagi antenna by ECO antenne
[ Hits: 1778 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- X7 Cushcraft at E73m
- Cushcraft X7 antenna design is based on Log periodic-Yagi and has real advantage over conventional multiband trapped tribanders.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
yagi tri band
You can try similar termsyagi 2 band yagi 40m band yagi air band 3 band hf yagi tri band yagi yagi tri band 3 ele 3 band hf yagi ant yagi band 2 band iii yagi 5 band yagi 4e yagi 10m band yagi for 2m band two band yagi fre band yagi 3 el 3 band yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links