Search Results for "yagi wi fi"24 links
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9068 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 70 MHz Yamag Antenna
- A Yagi-Mag antenna for the 4 meters band with NEC and MMANA files plans and pictures
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8609 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Antenna Modeling Files
- A collections of antenna models submitted to arrl and can be used with NEC-4 or Yagi Optimizer modeling programs
[ Hits: 2338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 10729 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Yagi-16DBI for 2.4 GHz
- Wifi yagi antenna with 16 Dbi (in French)
[ Hits: 11307 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- Simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Simple Wifi Yagi antenna for under $10
[ Hits: 3664 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WiFi Yagi Antenna
- Long Range Wi Fi Antenna by AB9IL
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An Easy Wifi Yagi Antenna
- A 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna that can boost your WiFi signals for many miles. It\'s an easy to build Yagi antenna project done with some popsicle sticks, paper clips and glue.
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Loop-Uda-Yagi for 2.4 Ghz
- Information on wifi antenna
[ Hits: 4558 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 2954 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ZX-YAGI Antennas
- Fine HF beams for Ham Radio and CB made in Germany
[ Hits: 14403 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- 2J Antenna
- Profesional GPS, GSM, Telematics, Yagi, WIFI antennas by 2J antennas
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mosley Electronics
- Wide variety of multi-frequency Yagis, Verticals, and Dipoles as well as other single and multi-frequency configurations to meet specific requirements.
[ Hits: 21989 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39105 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]