zl antenna18 links
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ZL SPECIALE for 10 M
- A drawn of a ZL Special antenna for the 10 meter band or 28 Mhz
[ Hits: 6728 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18186 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- ZL3RG 30 Meter Quad
- A Quad antenna for 10 MHz (30 meter band) by Rob ZL3RG based on the original concept of EI7BA.
Rob tested this antenna after a long experience with a full and half wave inverted V antenna.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Mag Loop for 40 m
- A page about a Magnetic loop antenna project for the 40 meters band, includes nice pictures and history of construction
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Dish antenna
- ZL1BJQ 23 feet diameter dish antenna for 432 Mhz
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Folded dipole ZL Antennas
- Simulation and modelling the ZL Special antenna
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZL1BJQ HexBeam antenna
- Hexbeam antenna project for 20, 15 and 10 mtrs
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KA0ZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
[ Hits: 6792 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Magnetic Loop for 40 meters
- A magnetic loop antenna for 7 Mhz by ZL1BJQ
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3868 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- ZL6QH: Our Antenna Farm
- Includes beverage and rhombic antennas
[ Hits: 2265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The IOio Antenna
- The IOio antenna and the satellites, a custom portable antenna done with squares both UHF and VHF by EA4CYQ
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 5 element wire Yagi antenna for 20 m
- A 5 element wide spaced yagi for the 20m long path to Europe was installed at ZL6QH, the antenna is fed with a 600 ohm open wire feed line.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- ZL2PD HF RF Signal Generator
- This circuit came out of some work done for two antenna analysers
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Digital HF Antenna Analyser Project
- This antenna analyzer measures complex impedance over the 1.6 - 33 MHz HF spectrum
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analog HF Antenna Analyser
- A simple antenna analyser for the HF spectrum with a built-in signal generator with 3-digit LED frequency display.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 144 mhz antenna vhf antenna antenna for 446 mhz 17 m antenna antenna dx antenna 40m hf antenna antenna dx 40m cp 22 e antenna 10 3cd antenna 220 antenna antenna 160
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links