Search Results for "zl yagi"4 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17764 | Votes: 323 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3783 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 5 element wire Yagi antenna for 20 m
- A 5 element wide spaced yagi for the 20m long path to Europe was installed at ZL6QH, the antenna is fed with a 600 ohm open wire feed line.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements yagi for 50 MHz
- A 10 element Yagi Beam Antenna for 50 Mhz by Rod Mackintosh, ZL3NW
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms6 el yagi for cb 20m yagi yagi 12 17m 144 mhz yagi 14 db yagi 80m yagi 2 el yagi 2.4 yagi yagi 3 ele yagi yagi 10 a 15 uhf yagi yagi 2.4 ghz 447.000 yagi 21 meg yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links