Search Results for "zl yagi"4 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17363 | Votes: 305 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Homemade Arrow Antenna
- EA4CYQ portable VHF UHF Yagi antenna designed for satellite operations.
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 5 element wire Yagi antenna for 20 m
- A 5 element wide spaced yagi for the 20m long path to Europe was installed at ZL6QH, the antenna is fed with a 600 ohm open wire feed line.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements yagi for 50 MHz
- A 10 element Yagi Beam Antenna for 50 Mhz by Rod Mackintosh, ZL3NW
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms14 mhz yagi yagi for 4m yagi lfa 7 mhz yagi 447.000 yagi 440 yagi 3-el-70-cm-yagi hf yagi yagi hf 144 mhz yagi 4 el yagi q yagi yagi 144 mhz 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links