About Recommended frequencies for digital modesThe "Recommended frequencies for digital modes" resource is listed in dxzone.com under 5 categories. Its main category is Digital Signal Processing (Ham radio digital signal processing modes). Listed in our web site directory since Friday Jul 29 2005, as a result, till today this link has been followed 3706 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 4.60/10
In addition to this page, you will find "Recommended frequencies for digital modes" probably along to other similar resources, listed under the following categories:
- Operating Aids/Radio Spectrum - Radio Frequemcy spectrum and allocations including radio band plans
- Operating Aids/Beginner's Guides - Guides to amateur radio for beginners
- Operating Modes/MFSK - MFSK radio dx operating mode
- Operating Modes/PSK31 - PSK31 ham radio opeating mode links
- Operating Modes/DSP - Ham radio digital signal processing modes
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Share Recommended frequencies for digital modesShare this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
Recommended frequencies for digital modes - related linksWe thought you might be interested also in these additional resources, currently listed under our Operating Modes/DSP category: