About About digital modesThe "About digital modes" resource is listed in dxzone.com under 7 categories. Its main category is Beginner's guides to amateur radio (Guides to amateur radio for beginners). Listed in our web site directory since Thursday Sep 15 2005, as a result, till today this link has been followed 7197 times. So far received 6 votes for a total score of 8.00/10
In addition to this page, you will find "About digital modes" probably along to other similar resources, listed under the following categories:
- Operating Modes/WEFAX - Fax & WEFAX - Weather and Amateur Facsimile
- Operating Modes/SSTV - SSTV operating slow scan television in ham radio
- Operating Modes/RTTY - operating RTTY in ham radio bands
- Operating Modes/PSK31 - PSK31 ham radio opeating mode links
- Operating Modes/Packet Radio - Amateur radio,packet radio operations, links
- Operating Modes/MFSK - MFSK radio dx operating mode
- Operating Aids/Beginner's Guides - Guides to amateur radio for beginners
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Share About digital modesShare this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
About digital modes - related linksWe thought you might be interested also in these additional resources, currently listed under our Operating Aids/Beginner's Guides category: