Smart homebrew antenna-ELEVATOR system with linear actuator. The actuator is a cheap and heavy tool with high enough torque, ideal for elevation systems, but in practice it needs quite an effort in order to operate correctly in your homebrew antenna system. This page inform you of the actuator's secrets.
[ Hits: 19692 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.50 ]
About Antenna elevator system for amateur satellitesThis resource is listed in dxzone.com under 5 categories. Its main category is Antenna Rotator Projects (Antenna Rotator project). "Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites" is listed in our web site index since Thursday Nov 10 2005 and till now received a total of 19692 hits.
- Antennas/VHF UHF - antennas for vhf and uhf radio bands
- Operating Modes/Satellites - Satellites related links
- Technical Reference/Homebrew - Ham Radio homebrew and home-made, build your own antenna, radio
- Antennas/Satellite - Amateur Satellite Antennas
- Technical Reference/Antenna Rotator - Antenna Rotator project
Rate this resourceAntenna elevator system for amateur satellites received 40 votes for a total score of 7.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating to your site.
Antenna elevator system for amateur satellites - similar linksWe thought you might be interested also in these additional resources, currently listed under our Technical Reference/Antenna Rotator category: