The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
By bob [ Hits: 13875 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 8.12 ]
About DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiverThis resource is listed in dxzone.com under 5 categories. Its main category is Software defined radio resources (Software defined radios, radio whose channel modulation waveforms are defined in software). "DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver" is listed in our web site index since Tuesday Dec 5 2000 and till now received a total of 13875 hits.
- Technical Reference/VHF Radios - VHF radio modifications, tips, mods for kenwood, yaesu icom radios
- Software/Software Defined Radio - SDR, Software defined radios products
- Software/Weak Signal - Weak signal software
- Operating Modes/Weak Signal - Weak Signal Operations
- Technical Reference/Software Defined Radio - Software defined radios, radio whose channel modulation waveforms are defined in software
Rate this resourceDSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver received 36 votes for a total score of 8.12/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating to your site.
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver - similar linksWe thought you might be interested also in these additional resources, currently listed under our Technical Reference/Software Defined Radio category: