Search Results for " dish antenna"18 links
- Dish antenna
- ZL1BJQ 23 feet diameter dish antenna for 432 Mhz
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SM5DCO EH antennas
- The Swedish EH Antenna Group
[ Hits: 2100 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 7839 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 60cm S-Band Dish Antenna
- James Miller G3RUH article on amsat site
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- A Brolly Dish for AO-40
- A umbrella dish. Portable high gain antenna for AO-40
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dish for 10 GHz
- Homemade dish antenna for 3 cm band
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
[ Hits: 8796 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9013 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Building the WiFi parabolic antenna
- Building a Bell ExpressVu satellite dish with a waveguide coffee can cantenna feed, and a Netgear USB Rangemax wifi card (WPN111).
[ Hits: 12789 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- Long Range Wi-fi Dish Antenna
- Build parabolic WLAN antenna adapted from a small satellite dish. It provides high gain and long range connections.
[ Hits: 4808 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- Portable Dish Antenna
- Homemade portable dish antenna for 13 cm band
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7336 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]