Search Results for " download software stan"6 links
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 35932 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3802 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9542 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 4702 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Ham Helper
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.
[ Hits: 5667 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.55 ]