A 1:1 Coaxial Balunupdatedpop
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 41237 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.56 ]
A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 6446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Low cost 1:1balun
- A balun don't depend on use of ferrite beads, but use steel wool to attenuate any RF on the outer braid
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 11064 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.40 ]
Practical Guanella 1:1balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band