Search Results for "1/2 vertical"11 links
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32410 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 80m Vertical Loop
- The configuration of this antenna is a triangle with apex in the top of a very tall tree. The antenna is fed at a bottom corner using 450 ohm ladder line.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- EFHW Vertical Antenna
- Steve G0KYA project of and End Fed 1/2 Vertical
[ Hits: 3448 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 40m 1/2 wave vertical antenna
- Nice QRO end-fed vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PD9X
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 20 Meter Moxon Antenna
- A club project experiment about a vertical Moxon antenna for 20 meter band
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6851 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Single feed 2M and 70cm Yagi
- Single Feed 2M and 70cm Beam plus 4M 1/2 wave mobile vertical by G4DDP
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2647 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5RTX Beacon
- 10 Meter Beacon on 28.259 mhz. 15 W into 1/2 wave
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms6m vertical vertical 30m vertical 5/8 20 m vertical hf vertical vertical t zero five vertical 40 m vertical vertical 10 and 15 end fed hf vertical 5/8 vertical 10m vertical vertical%20... r5 vertical vertical 1 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links