1/2 wave18 links
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32486 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 1:49 Transformer
- This 1:49 transformer is used with wires any multiple of 1/2 wavelength. This is not a matching network, it's a wideband transformer and it has some advantages compared to LC matching
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3865 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- 40m 1/2 wave vertical antenna
- Nice QRO end-fed vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PD9X
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- The Square Pole antenna
- The SQUARE-Pole is a 1/2-wave dipole that has been bent into a square by WB2VUO
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
[ Hits: 9195 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 2-element 1/2 wave collinear J-Pole
- This article document a 2 element half wave collinear J-Pole antenna by KC9EOT and KB8OJH
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4059 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6894 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Earth Systems
- In order to resonate at a particular frequency, an antenna needs to be at least one half wave length long. Antennas below a 1/2 wave are dependent on a ground system for resonance as well.
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Single feed 2M and 70cm Yagi
- Single Feed 2M and 70cm Beam plus 4M 1/2 wave mobile vertical by G4DDP
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 meters band Half Wave vertical
- 1/2wave vertical antenna for the 6-meterband and a 5/8 ground plane antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 2662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W5RTX Beacon
- 10 Meter Beacon on 28.259 mhz. 15 W into 1/2 wave
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1325 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Motorcycle mobile: 1/2 or 5/8 wave antenna
- Article on mobile ham radio antenna setup
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsib wave new wave zz wave wave 446 mhz 1 4 wave zz wave net 5/8 wave uhf 5/8 wave mm wave all wave from usa sky wave .5 wave an up short wave radio wave open v wave
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links