TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
50MHz J-Pole Antennapop
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 30319 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.10 ]
6 meter quarter wave antenna
- 6 Meter 1/4Wave Antenna by Mike Fedler N6TWW. A detailed article with pictures of construction details of this 50 Mhz antenna
Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antennapop
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4wavelength resonant.
Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4wavelength
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for 1/4 wave