Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
- One stop site for scanner users in Louisville Kentucky. Frequencies,10-Codes,Unit Numbers,Scanner News and more. Covering Fire,Police,EMS,Disaster,Civilian Emergency,Aviation,Railroad and other services.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
Control program for TM-D710
- Code for controlling the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710. C code for configuring the TNC on the Kenwood TM-D710.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A full featured Receiver Controller for TenTec Rx320 with Audio Processor, digital modes decoder, ILG DataBase Manager and much more.
Support for Drake R8A/B,ICOM PCR-1000, ICOM R756Pro and ICOM R756 Pro I ICOM IC-R75, JRC NRD-535, Kenwood R5000, TenTec RX320(D) and TenTec RX350D receivers
An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for 10 code