Search Results for "10 m antenna"458 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ZL3RG 30 Meter Quad
- A Quad antenna for 10 MHz (30 meter band) by Rob ZL3RG based on the original concept of EI7BA.
Rob tested this antenna after a long experience with a full and half wave inverted V antenna.
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bobtail Curtain for 30 meters
- A project of a bobtail-curtain antenna for 10 MHz by ON8IM
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- Parallel multiband dipole antenna
- A multiband dipole antenna that works on 40 30 20 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m end-fed Antenna
- An end-fed halfwave antenna for 20 meters band with balun pictures and description by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9MCZ Home Made HexBeam
- A project for a homemade multiband Hexbeam antenna for 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20 meters by HB9MCZ
J-F. Zürcher, HB9MCZ
[ Hits: 626 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The 10 Meter J-Pole Project
- A j-pole antenna for 10 meters band by KC0TKS
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A multiband indoor loop antenna
- An indoor antenna that works form 20 to 10 meters bands. A transmitting loop antenna that could be used for casual contacts and local rag chews by KH6JRM
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Octagonal Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Octagonal magentic loop antennas that work from 20 to 10 meters with pictures and efficiency reports by G1KEA
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- No Ground Antenna
- A no ground antenna solution for backpackers, balconies or plastic car bodies, like RV or other portables uses where is difficult to find a good counterpoise by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Travel Loop Antenna 80-10m
- A loop antenna made with common RG-213 coax and rests on a cross made of 6 mm fibreglass rods anf a 6.5- 30MHz tune
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Antena CJU
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 10m - 20 m Slot Fed Skeleton HF Antenna
- 14Mhz - 30Mhz Slot Fed Skeleton HF Antenna, offering a low angle of radiation on the design frequencies and a has a small space requirement
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Z-Match 100 and mini Z-Match
- This is a one for all antenna tuner with wide range tuning on all the HF bands. The tuner is based on a G3WQW design. DIY project by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 100W Z-Match for 160m to 10m
- This is a project by F5IMV devided to build a balanced Z-match, capable of matching an unbalanced 50 ohm transmitter output into an antenna fed by balanced feeders.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QRP Random Wire Tuner
- A small random wire antenna tune that can tune from 40 to 10 meters bands.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Ham Radio Rental in Brittany F5MUX
- The house and station are available for weekly rentals for up to 6 people.Your rental fee includes use of the fully-equipped ham radio shack and antennas.For more information, please fell free to contact us.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna analyzer with Arduino
- HF Antenna analyzer with Arduino Nano, open software. Available in Kit or mounted and tested.
[ Hits: 4472 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- The Radio in a Box
- A Portable 100 watt radio station setup composed by a 706MKII transceiver, Z-100 antenna tuner and power supply by N1GY
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PD7MAA Antenna analyzer
- A simple antenna analyzer 0.1 - 30 MHz based on the LTC 1799 smd generator by PD7MAA
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
10 m antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna sbf antenna end-fed antenna ewe antenna 934 mhz antenna tv antenna antenna ka 466 antenna rxo antenna dvb t antenna antenna 144 440 gps antenna i antenna for vhf antenna 20 m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links