Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
HF Antenna Switch
- The purpose of this remote antenna switch was to be able to select between four different antenna combinations The unit was designed to work at RF power levels of around 100 watts by G8JNJ
Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna